Handmade black and white mobile munari.
Appropriate for newborns aged 0 - 2 months.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Mobile munari by ik.
- Designed by the Italian artist - Bruno Munari (1907 - 1998)
- Carefully conceived and made to the finest detail
- Black and white
- Gently moves with the breeze enabling the infant to focus
- Based on the spatial relationships between the elements of the mobile
Suitable for babies 0-2 months old.
Mobiles by ik
In its first months of life, your baby spends several hours on its back and search for stimuli to remain calm, happy and satisfied. Hanging a mobile above your baby responds to this need and has several benefits as follows:
- encourages observation and focus
- trains the newborn's optical vision through focus on a specific object
- offers an interesting optical experience
- provides kinetic information
- trains the infant's aesthetic sense
- mesmerizes and satisfies the infant
Hang them above the baby and leave the baby enjoy them as much as he/she wants.
From the age of 2-3 months old it’s even better if it is able to touch them as well.
Maria Montessori strongly believed that the exercise of the infant's senses is among one of the most important developmental milestones for a child.
No customer comments for the moment.