black and white "observation cards"
Three black and white observation cards made from thick cardboard and white felt packaged in a felt bag.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Black and white observation cards
The baby’s color vision works normally after the 2rd month! By then, the strong contrasts attract interest namely black and white.
The observation of black and white images has several benefits as follows:
- encourages concentration and deep observation
- trains the newborn's optical vision through focus on a specific object
- offers an interesting optical experience
- encourages baby’s front position (pronation) and helps baby to strengthen its neck, when he/she observes the cards to front position (pronation).
- trains the infant's aesthetic sense
- mesmerizes and satisfies the infant
The set consists of 3 cards on thick cardboard and white felt with a glued hook on the back of each for easier support anywhere. They are given in a wonderful folder of felt.
Place the cards standing next to or in front of baby (when it is pronation) and leave the baby enjoys them as much as he/she wants.
- Offer one card each time to observe
- Place one card as a point of reference in his/her bed. When he/she wakes up and sees this card, he/she can easily sleep again. First of all, this card will be familiar to him/her and then she is so interesting that she has all him/her energy so that it observes her. So, baby is instantly tired and sleeping.
Suitable for babies 0-2 months.